Current Employment Opportunities
Full Time, Part Time, Seasonal and Casual
Blue Sky Opportunities requires a van driver with a valid class 4 drivers licence to take people to Morden and Winkler at the end of their work day, Monday through Friday from 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm.
Applicants would need to be able to provide a clean criminal record check, child and adult abuse registry and offer support to the people riding on the van when needed.
The agency would consider several drivers to share the route. Applicants can apply online, or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Residential Direct Service Professionals
Part time and casual
The agency is looking to fill part time and casual positions in our residential division. Hours available vary, however many are in our larger homes, alternating weekends, either day or evening shifts. A few positions may also include a sleep night. Staff MUST have a valid driver's licence and in some homes, a registered vehicle.
If you are looking to work a part time position and make a positive influence in the lives of people being supported in their own homes, this may be the position for you. You must be 18 years of age and older, dedicated, responsible and dependable. Please hit the button to contact and send a resume, or hit the apply now button.
Residential Assistant Manager
Full time permanent
The agency is in need of an assistant manager in the residential division. If you require satisfying work that not only improves the lives of the 3 men living in this residence and supports staff in developing the skills they need to make sure each resident is living their best life, this may be the job for you.
* 18 years of age or older
* mature, responsible with a desire to support and assist others
* ability to provide a clean criminal record, child and adult abuse registry
* MUST have a valid driver's licence and registered vehicle
* work a two week rotation that includes a mix of days, evenings and every other weekend
* on-call required every other week
* the majority of worked time is on the floor
* ability to support the manager and staff with the day to day operation of the residence
* leadership experience an asset however will offer training to the right candidate
* strong communication skills both written and verbal
* committed to enhancing the lives of the residents
* previous experience in healthcare preferred
If you require more information or would like to apply, please hit the button to apply or contact by sending an email or resume to email@example.com. Only those considered for interview will be contacted.
To apply online, please click below to be taken to our online application form.